Do you want someone in your life that can kick your tail when you need it, tell you how they found success, or brainstorm out ideas together? Someone that knows you should be playing a bigger game and can help you get there? Do you feel alone in business and want to be part of a larger community working to make people’s lives better?
Being a part of a mastermind group has been instrumental in helping successful entrepreneurs grow and change the world. In this presentation, you’ll learn what a mastermind group is, how to find or form one, and how to best run your meetings so that all members get the most out of it to help each person achieve their long-term goals. After listening to this session, you will:
- understand the benefits of joining a larger entrepreneur community,
- identify what makes a great mastermind member,
- appreciate the value a mastermind group will bring to your career, and
- be able to apply strategic steps in building a successful mastermind group.
Hosted by: the Consulting Network
Date of presentation: June 2017, DC National Conference
- Keith Ippel MBA is a public speaker, and cofounder and CEO of Spring Activator in Vancouver, BC.
- Cristel Moubarak Hackenbruch RD is a culinary dietitian, and the founder and director of nutriFoodie in Surrey, BC.
- Video presentation (68 min) with the presentation slides (pdf)
- Audio file (mp3 file)
Cost: $19.95 for members; $24.95 for non-members; $14.95 for students