This collaborative learning space has been created to allow you to learn with and from other dietitians that are using their skills to influence change and make an impact in their workplaces, their communities, and beyond.
What are the objectives of this toolkit?
- To increase DC members’ confidence in their ability to influence change in the workplace and at the local and federal/provincial/territorial levels.
- To increase DC members’ engagement in influencing change aligned with DC’s advocacy strategies.
- To develop DC members’ leadership skills through communication, collaboration, and sharing experiences in advocacy activities.
What's in it for you?
By engaging with these materials, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of bringing dietitians’ voices to influence change.
- Identify priority issues and key messages for the dietetic profession.
- Apply principles of advocacy to engage with stakeholders to influence change.
- Network with other members to share experiences and advice.
Getting the most benefit
You will gain the most by being active and sharing your experiences, your questions, your concerns, and your skills on this platform. There are numerous discussion forums, polls, and opportunities to contribute and share with others. Visit often--the toolkit will continue to grow and evolve--building on shared stories and successes. Your participation provides the momentum for dietitians to make a difference. Note:
Toolkit access expires 90 days after registration but you can re-register FREE to continue using the toolkit.
For more information on discounted pricing for groups of undergraduate, graduate or practicum students, contact firstname.lastname@example.org