This session was part of the Entrepreneurial Summit organized in collaboration with the Consulting Dietitians Network (CDN) in February 2021. If you are a CDN member, you have access for free to this recording on the Network Portal.
- identify the single most effective way to stand out in the market as a new business and why you must know this as a first-time entrepreneur.
- explore the mindset shift that all new business owners need to have in order to get past startup doubts.
- identify how to be profitable from the day you launch and see results as a brand new business.
- explain how easy and achievable it can be to create a business while raising kids with a few real-life examples from moms who are launching their own businesses for the first time.
Date of presentation: CDN Entrepreneurial Summit - February 2021
Speaker: Jan Ditchfield, Award-winning social entrepreneur and business educator
- Video presentation (69 minutes)
- Workbook as a handout (pdf)
- Audio file (mp3 file)
- $19.95 for members
- $39.95 for non-members
- $9.95 for student members