Nutrition Month bonus! This webinar is free for members until March 31 to support dietitians in sharing the Nutrition Month message.
This session was part of the Entrepreneurial Summit organized in collaboration with the Consulting Dietitians Network (CDN) in February 2021. If you are a CDN member, you have access for free to this recording on the Network Portal.
This session is in the format of a panel discussion, with DC, regulatory body, and Prolink insurance representatives sharing their perspectives on virtual practice and answer your questions on cross-border counselling and insurance requirements for dietitians' businesses.
- Lisa McKellar, (former) National Lead, Policy and Government Relations at Dietitians of Canada
- Joanie Bouchard, Registrar of the College of Dietitians of British Columbia
- Peter McCabbe, Account Executive at PROLINK – Canada’s Insurance Connection
- Video presentation (1 hour 37 minutes)
- Presentation slides (pdf)
- Audio file (Mp3)
- $19.95 for members
- $39.95 for non-members
- $9.95 for student members