This session was part of the Entrepreneurial Summit organized in collaboration with the Consulting Dietitians Network (CDN) in February 2021. If you are a CDN member, you have access for free to this recording on the Network Portal.
This session is in the format of a panel discussion, with DC, regulatory body, and Prolink insurance representatives sharing their perspectives on virtual practice and answer your questions on cross-border counselling and insurance requirements for dietitians' businesses.
- Lisa McKellar, (former) National Lead, Policy and Government Relations at Dietitians of Canada
- Joanie Bouchard, Registrar of the College of Dietitians of British Columbia
- Peter McCabbe, Account Executive at PROLINK – Canada’s Insurance Connection
- Video presentation (1 hour 37 minutes)
- Presentation slides (pdf)
- Audio file (Mp3)
- $19.95 for members
- $39.95 for non-members
- $9.95 for student members