This presentation was part of the event Sustainable Food Systems: From theory to practice, organized in collaboration with the Sustainable Food Systems Network on December 10th, 2020.
The 2 other presentations from this event are accessible on LOD and titled:
This session will identify practices that can move large food services operations towards a more sustainable model and how to influence others in the process.
Date of Presentation: December 2020, Sustainability Event
Speaker: Melissa Baker-Wilson, RD, Manager of Nutrition and Wellbeing with UBC Food Services
The panel discussion following the presentation includes all 3 speakers at the event:
- Melissa Baker-Wilson, RD, Manager of Nutrition and Wellbeing with UBC Food Services
- Annie Marquez, RD, Manager of Menu Management and Nutritional Information System at the CIUSSS Centre-Sud-de-l’ile-de-Montréal in Quebec
- Lauren Baker, PhD, Director of Programs with the Global Alliance for the Future of Food
- Video of presentation (31 minutes) and video of panel discussion (28 minutes)
- Presentation slides (pdf)
- Audio file (mp3 file)
Cost: $19.95 for members; $39.95 for non-members; $9.95 for students